The Russian provider has joined Misys' InFusion Partner Program after an existing 12-year relationship.
The partnership ensures Misys FusionRisk clients in Russia can access solutions that are finely-tuned to Russian needs, with accelerated deployment cycles resulting in faster time to market.
"We have been working with Cinimex in Russia since 2002,” says Theo Simons, the regional director of sales in CIS, Misys. “During those twelve years the company has repeatedly showed a high level of professionalism. We welcome Cinimex as an official partner to Misys. One of key objectives of this cooperation is building a Competence Centre in Cinimex’s premises for development and implementation of Misys FusionRisk to ensure the solution is adapted for the Russian market and to minimize any potential implementation risks."
Cinimex clients include Raiffeisen Bank, VTB Bank, Alfa-Bank, UniCreditBank, Gazprombank, and Nordea Bank.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit