Lombard Risk has announced a new release of Colline, its collateral and clearing inventory management and optimization solution, to streamline operations across the firm and support its regulatory needs.
The release includes configurable settings to allow for a better allocation of collateral, real-time scenario analysis across the firm for a streamlined management of collateral inventory, as well as regulatory enhancements to help users meet requirements from the International Organization of Securities Commissions (Iosco) and the Basel III regulations.
Colline will also automate collateral substitution workflow to process high volumes more efficiently.
"There are many regulatory issues such as Dodd–Frank, European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Iosco, and Basel III that firms need to adhere to, and Colline is constantly being enhanced to meet both market and regulatory requirements," says John Wisbey, CEO of Lombard Risk.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit