The platform is geared toward independent financial advisors, financial managers, funds specialized in structured products and audit companies looking for service with a flexible pricing scheme.
"Our current customers manifested the need of outsourcing any technical or financial modelling issue, but wanted the capability to operate on a platform," says Matteo Tesser, CEO of Fairmat. "This gave us the input to propose a solution which is offered in a hybrid way between a product and a service."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership