Linedata Optima will sit on top of all Linedata's fund servicing solutions and will focus on giving users a real-time view of automated processing and exception messages on a single screen.
"What we found is that systems such as Linedata Icon or other back-office solutions are often used in a highly automated environment with most of the work being done out of office hours," says Paul Westgate, who recently took on the product manager role for Linedata Optima in addition to his initial remit ove
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act