Boston-headquartered InvestSoft Technology has announced the release of a new performance module for its investment book of record (IBOR) platform.
The extension of IBOR capabilities allow firms to calculate performance on either an end-of-day or on-demand basis. The module is natively cross-asset, supporting equities, fixed income, derivatives and foreign exchange. The release follows two previous modules in 2013 designed to support corporate actions and variation margin.
While IBOR systems must, by definition, integrate with a variety of data sources, InvestSoft's IBOR also includes integration with its BondPro analytics library, along with fixed-income portfolio modeling capabilities through another module.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit