Yuanta Securities, the largest securities firm in market share in Taiwan, went live on the Calastone network.
Yuanta Securities is the first securities broker to select Calastone in order to automate its offshore funds transmission through the Taiwan Depository and Clearing Corporation (TDCC) fund automation service, mainly used by bank distributors until now.
"Automating fund transactions was a key priority for us as we wanted our clients to get the same dealing experience which they have already been enjoying when trading into traditional stocks," according to officials from Yuanta Securities. "We have been impressed with both the speed of joining and the smooth implementation process. In just a matter of weeks we have been able to automate 50 percent of our transactions, and expect to reach over 70 percent in the next few weeks. The continuing high quality service from Calastone has made this an effortless process."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act