May joins as the joint venture run by Markit and Genpact says it has more than 600 hundred firms registered for the service, which together constitute over 16,000 fund and legal entities. Along them are prominent firms including BlueBay AM, GoldenTree AM, and Pictet AM.
"Centralizing the management of KYC information makes it faster and easier for us to do business with banks and vice versa," says Spencer Woodward, co-head of operations at BlueBay. "With the documentation stored centrally, the b
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act