Praktikertjänst AB:s Pensionsstiftelse, the pension fund of the largest private health and dental care firm in Sweden, is set to roll out Advent's Geneva investment management platform.
"Our legacy system had reached the point where it could no longer meet our needs related to compliance, reporting, supporting flexible portfolio structures, instrument coverage, and more sophisticated strategies," explains Fredrik Ahlström, CEO of Praktikertjänst AB:s Pensionsstiftelse.
"We needed to improve efficiencies across our investment operations and integrate with external systems and counterparties. We were also looking to move to a hosted solution to free up resources and focus more on our core priority of managing our funds. Advent's Geneva met all of these requirements and together with their strong local presence in Sweden, made them the obvious choice over other vendors we evaluated."
Advent's Geneva platform recently won the award for the best portfolio accounting platform at this year's Buy-Side Technology Awards, while in May this year, the buy-side specialist unveiled extensive enhancements to its entire buy-side suite .
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act