Joseph Wald, chief executive officer of Clearpool Group, tells WatersTechnology that when traders try to source liquidity and improve order-fill rates, the market right now is based almost entirely on speed, and smaller, more nimble high-frequency players are using speed as their advantage to get in front of other market participants. But by aggregating orders to elevate their prioritization in a venue's execution queue, a firm can level the playing field.
"What we've done with Iris is we've swi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse