The Oaks, Pa.-based fund administrator has partnered with RiskFirst to back its fiduciary management business in the United Kingdom.
The arrangement will see the companies work together to combine RiskFirst’s unique pensions technology expertise with SEI’s well-regarded investment principles and capabilities.
“Investment in software and technology is at the forefront of SEI’s thinking across all of our business lines," says David Hickey, director of the institutional advisory team at SEI. "Specifically, our UK fiduciary management business has significantly grown its assets under management and client numbers over the past two years and investment in technology has been crucial in ensuring that our offering has remained best in class.”
RiskFirst and SEI were both recently featured in Waters' in-depth look at defined benefit (DB) pension plans and the analytics backing liability-driven investment, or LDI.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit