Coherence Capital named John Lovisolo its new chief operating officer and chief risk officer.
Lovisolo joins Coherence, a New York-based asset manager focused on fixed income with over $300 million assets under management, after spending 10 years at Barclays where he last served as co-head of prime brokerage origination.
Lovisolo has ties to Coherence partners Sal Naro and Vincent Mistretta, having worked under them at Bear Stearns credit trading desk in 1990.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II