Mal Cullen has become the new chief executive officer of trading-technology vendor Eagle Investment Systems, with the previous chief, John Lehner, taking the chairman role at the BNY Mellon-owned firm.
Cullen was the the head of Americas and Eagle Access, the firm's private cloud offering, having joined in 2001. Prior to Eagle, he also spent 12 years at the Financial Models Company.
Eagle specializes in technology for buy-side firms, and has been a constant winner over the past several years at the Buy-Side Technology Awards, where it most recently won the Best Outsourcing Provider category.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse