Fixed-income trading provider MarketAxess has announced the appointment of David Krein as the new head of research for MarketAxess Research.
Krein will lead the firm's market research and analysis for the institutional credit markets, including real-time and historical fixed-income data and market data that can be utilized to inform trading and execution strategy.
Formerly head of research at Nasdaq OMX Global Indexes, Krein also held a senior product development and analytics role at S&P Dow Jones, and founded DTB Capital.
"David brings a wealth of experience in research and product development at some of the leading global firms in financial services," says Kevin McPherson, head of global sales at MarketAxess."His knowledge and expertise will allow us to continue to offer valuable insights to our clients as electronic trading gains momentum in fixed-income markets worldwide."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit