The move comes as the insurance industry has been searching for ways to enhance risk-adjusted return, given the continued challenge of a low interest rate environment. Managing non-traditional assets requires complex investment accounting and reporting often not supported by insurance companies’ legacy systems.
SS&C’s service automates the accounting and reporting of non-traditional assets, which are seamlessly integrated with General Ledger and Treasury applications. Insurers benefit from web-b
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse