SS&C Technologies is to create a specific group within its GlobeOp service to address fund administration, accounting and reporting for hybrid fund structures.
As the convergence of asset classes of hedge funds and private equity-style, closed-end funds is increasing, and as large asset managers are now seeking common systems to manage reporting formats, investors information and workflow, SS&C pooled some experts in this area to create a subgroup and target delivery of this service to the growing market.
"WHI has been very pleased with SS&C's expertise, breadth of experience and overall quality of service," says a spokesperson for William Harris Investors (WHI). "We have been able to leverage SS&C's powerful technology to meet our reporting and analytical needs. The importance SS&C places on clients' needs, along with its flexibility and versatility in dealing with multiple types of complex entities, confirms we made the right decision engaging SS&C as our fund administrator."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind