New York-based alternative asset management solution vendor Indus Valley Partners (IVP) has appointed Sachin Kachhla as managing director.
Prior to his arrival at IVP, Kachhla founded and managed portfolio management solution vendor Tradar before the sale of the company to Eze Castle Software, where he continued to oversee the growth of the company. Kachhlan also held roles at Citigroup, Deloitte and Touché.
"IVP is enjoying a time of tremendous growth," says Gurvinder Singh, CEO and co-founder of IVP. "With his deep knowledge of the alternative asset management industry, Sachin will be key in our efforts to further develop relationships and expand IVP into adjacent markets and new geographies."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers