The new addition to the Security Master application will allow hedge fund managers to self-define entities that are critical to their firm and investment thesis, enabling them to create a golden copy for all reference data that can be used across the firm for system integration, operational efficiency and overall reporting.
Marshall Saffer, chief operating officer of MIK, tells Buy-Side Technology that the decision to add RDM to Security Master was due to hedge fund clients looking for a place t
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership