Independent agency broker Neonet and SimCorp have deepened their cooperation by further integrating their systems to offer algorithmic trading capabilities.
Mutual clients using the SimCorp's software will get access to Neonet's suite of execution algorithms and smart order router to access regulated trading venues and multilateral trading facilities (MTFs) across Europe and the US.
"We are pleased about working together with Neonet as one of the pioneers within electronic agency brokerage in Europe," says Georg Hetrodt, chief technology officer at SimCorp. "The extended algorithm integration with Neonet is in line with our ambition to provide services designed to support our clients in achieving the maximum return on their SimCorp solution investment and in improving their competitive advantage."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II