MTS Markets chief executive Mark Monahan says the platform, which deals in US corporate and emerging market debt, has an enhanced GUI (graphical user interface) that has improved the speed of the system and allows for greater customization.
"We've made it pretty much the same [as the previous platform] except, given the fact that it's HTML5, it's demonstrably quicker," Monahan tells WatersTechnology. "You can also view [information] any way you want. So the two biggest concerns that people had a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling