Axonic Capital executed the trade on the Tradeweb TW SEF before the expiration of no-action relief by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) requires the mandatory swap leg of these types of packages to trade on SEFs or designated contract markets (DCM) after May 15, 2015. The trade was cleared at CME Group.
The new MBS package trade functionality on TW SEF provides market participants with flexible access to the deep pool of liquidity on Tradeweb’s leading MBS platform, as well as for
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit