Hong Kong based investment manager LIM Advisors has implemented the SimCorp Dimension platform across its front, middle and back office operations.
LIM Advisors, which manages funds of approximately $2 billion, aims to leverage the platform across multiple asset classes' operations, including equity, bonds, convertibles, listed futures, and options and derivatives. The firm will also implement a front-office environment from SimCorp for order management, portfolio management, trading and compliance, and performance and risk management.
"For our firm, implementing a single front-to-back office system will simplify our architecture and allow us to make substantial improvements in operational processes and efficiencies, while providing us with clear and fast information throughout the key front, back and middle office functions," says George Long, founder and CIO of LIM Advisors.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp