London-based asset manager M&G Investments has implemented an investment book of record (IBOR) platform from SimCorp.
M&G Investment, which manages approximately $423 billion in equities, multi-asset, fixed income, real estate and cash holdings, will replace its current system with the SimCorp IBOR in order to simplify its system architecture and optimize flexibility to support new products.
"The investment world continues to grow in sophistication and the information requirements of our fund managers grow in step," says Martin Lewis, chief operating officer at M&G. "An investment book of record is essential to provide the service our business requires to make best-informed decisions for our clients."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent