Ipreo, which last year was purchased by funds controlled by Goldman Sachs and Blackstone Group from KKR, will merge the previously privately-held iLevel with its Alternative Assets group to form a new Private Capital Markets division.
iLevel, originally spun off from Blackstone in 2006, returns to the private equity firm's stable under partial ownership almost ten years later.
As part of the deal, iLevel minority owners Hamilton Lane and Duff & Phelps will roll their ownership stakes into Ipreo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit