In the new role, Cohen will oversee the overall strategy and growth of the company’s financial services data management business, including product, marketing, consulting and business development. His primary focus will be on mutual fund providers.
Cohen brings over thirty three years of industry experience to Recognos, including his work over the past decade as an independent consultant to the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC), Finra and DST.
Earlier in his career, Cohen served as
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit