Mark Davies, the CEO of S3, tells WatersTechnology that the aim of this release is to help buy-side firms gain improved visibility into the executions the sell side is providing, "so that the buy side has enough information to grade each of their destinations directly."
S3's platform provides analysis on execution quality for both parent orders and the child orders that compose them. Davies says that that the company had to "enhance [its] vision" as to what an order is through this release. Rath
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse