The service's tools will leverage IDC's continuous fixed-income evaluated prices as the basis for measurement of best execution, and can be used in a variety of ways by traders, portfolio managers and compliance officers to more closely monitor trading activities across a growing number of venues and protocols extending beyond the most liquid instruments in the asset class.
“We have devised a way to provide a trade-by-trade measure of execution quality relative to comparable transactions in the
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming