This version includes new risk management capabilities, dashboards and reports. Neil Smyth, marketing and technology director for the London-based vendor, tells WatersTechnology that the aim is to help asset managers consolidate systems so as to bring performance and risk management together so that they can use the same datasets for analysis and reporting.
The major enhancements include new relative risk and risk attribution dashboards, supporting reports and enhanced table-view configuration o
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership