According to SunGard, the platform will help reduce operational costs, minimize risk, and improve efficiency for a growing volume of transactions, replacing a legacy system and associated manual processes.
Recently acquired by Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) for $9.1 billion, SunGard's IntelliMatch Operational Control reconciles cash and securities transactions from Generalie Vie's general ledger and custody systems respectively against its nostro and securities accounts.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit