Trading and investment technology vendor TradingScreen has released a new set of tools for pre-trade decision making across equities, futures, fixed income and foreign exchange asset classes.
The latest release of the TradingScreen Pre-Trade Decision Suite incorporates analytics based on historical performance data of client brokers, algorithms and venues, and provides the ability to assess performance in pre-trade dashboards and models, track performance in real-time using in-trade tools, and follow-up with post-trade reporting across asset classes from a single platform.
"Decision makers, now more than ever, are under immense pressure to not only decide quickly ─ before the markets move against them ─ but to also have a consistent trustworthy quantifiable basis for those decisions," said Philippe Buhannic, founder and CEO of TradingScreen.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit