The upgrades — part of a regular six-month release cycle with the next improvements scheduled for March 2016 — includes enhancements to Longview's modeling engine, streamlined workflows, and more tools to help traders in the decision-making process.
According to the vendor, its new impact-analysis tools allow portfolio managers to determine the effect an investment decision will have on the market before sending for execution. New generic workflows for fixed income allow portfolio managers and t
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit