Independent agency execution broker Neonet has announced it is to provide access to newly launched BATS Periodic Auctions Book.
The BATS Periodic Auctions Book is available for all securities and markets traded on BATS' lit books. Stockholm-based Neonet will provide access to the Period Auctions Book in a bid to expand liquidity to clients trading large orders.
"BATS Periodic Auctions Book highlights the current trend of innovative initiatives to cater for a broader range of execution needs for professional investors trading larger orders," says Tim Wildenberg, CEO of Neonet. "As an agency execution broker we have a dedicated focus on best execution both today and in light of upcoming MiFIDII regulation."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership