In addition, Antoine Shagoury has been appointed to executive vice president and global CIO, who joins State Street from the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) where he was group chief information and group chief operating officer for the past five years. At LSEG, he had global responsibility for all technology and operations across capital markets, information and data services, and post trade. As CIO, he will report to Perretta.
The appointments come on the back of State
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II