Asia-focused trading technology vendor Tora has launched an upgraded version of its Compass Order and Execution Management System (OEMS), an integrated solution aimed at reducing the complexity of multiple buy-side systems.
The 10th iteration of Tora's OEMS is an open platform that integrates order management features with the firm's execution management systems.
Enhancements include a new redesigned user interface, a custom strategy trading tool for individual automated trading strategies based on various triggers and order-actions, and new compliance functionality, which encompasses both pre- and post-trade regulatory requirements.
"The Tora OEMS version 10 release demonstrates Tora's approach to product development, which is to focus on client workflows while leveraging our cloud-based infrastructure and cross-product integrations," says Robert Dykes, CEO of Tora. "Whether that is in our EMS, OMS, compliance, portfolio management or risk systems, we continue to evolve and invest in our products."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp