Nikko Asset Management has selected the Vermilion Reporting Suite (VRS) from the London-based vendor for its global reporting requirements.
Vermilion, winners of the best buy-side client reporting platform for VRS and best implementation at a buy-side firm categories at last year's Buy-Side Technology Awards, will roll out VRS across Nikko's operations in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States. Nikko will utilize the reporting suite across its global operations, covering reporting requirements including client reports and Japanese language reporting.
"We are thrilled to be working with one of Japan's largest asset managers, and see this as a stepping stone to the Japanese market," says Simon Cornwell, global sales and marketing director at Vermilion. "The latest VRS GUI is multilingual, including Japanese, enabling Vermilion to sell the solution globally."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse