Axioma has named William Morokoff as head of research.
In his new role, Morokoff is charged with helping the risk analytics provider expand its multi-asset class and equity investment research offerings.
He joins from Standard & Poor's Ratings Service, where he has served since 2006, most recently as the head of the company's Global Quantitative Analytics and Research Group.
"Superior research helps us create innovative products that give our clients a competitive advantage," said Sebastian Ceria, CEO of Axioma, in a statement. "Having worked extensively in credit-risk and market-risk modeling, with a focus on numerical analysis for portfolio risk management issues, Bill will help us continue to deliver on our value proposition to clients."
Prior to S&P, Morokoff worked at Moody's as acting head of research, and at Goldman Sachs before that, where he was a vice president in the risk department working on market risk in the quantitative modeling group.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership