Mark Etherington, Redi's CTO, tells WatersTechnology that OpenFin's solution allows firms to develop rich HTML5 applications, and then securely deploy them into the trade management platform, all while bringing added sophistication to the desktop experience.
"Redi's initial focus has been the development of our new HTML5 Spread Trader application," Etherington says. "Our new Spread Trader, which is currently in the beta-testing phase, is seamlessly launched from our REDIPlus desktop and feels to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act