SS&C Technologies, a technology provider to the financial services, announced the release of version 15.2 of Geneva.
The portfolio management system was created by Advent, which was acquired by SS&C in February 2015, to improve the firm's fund administration service.
Geneva 15.2 streamlines the accounting workflows for swap and bank debt, and extends instrument support for emerging markets.
"SS&C is further differentiating itself from the competition with a continued focus on enhancing our technology," said Bob Schwartz, chief technology officer of SS&C Technologies, in a statement. "We invest in upgrading and enhancing our infrastructure and technology and ─ because we own the technology behind the services ─ we are able to respond more quickly to evolving customer needs."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse