Federated Investors, which manages $361 billion, will deploy Eagle Investment Systems' investment book of record (IBOR) suite of solutions, which includes data management, investment accounting and performance measurement.
"We approached Eagle as part of a platform transformation project that would facilitate our growth into new asset categories, deliver quality data downstream, and provide greater data agility required to stay ahead of evolving client and regulatory requirements," said Tim Trebilcock, head of global trading and operations at Federated, in a statement. "After a thorough evaluation of industry software vendors and service providers, Federated found Eagle Investment Systems to be the best fit for our company. We look forward to utilizing the Eagle solution to enhance operational efficiency, control and oversight."
Federated will also implement Eagle's Reference Data Center (RDC) to centralize and integrate the firm's reference data while providing enhanced validation and exception processing.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming