Paul Puskuldjian, Kinetix COO, tells WatersTechnology the decision to gain additional verification from a law firm was based on providing clients with extra evidence of the strength of the tool.
"When we go to talk to clients, many of them have said to us, ‘Hey, how do we know your rules are right? How do we know that they have been validated by someone?'" Puskuldjian says. "So we wanted to give them the assurance that the rules engine is robust. We've told them in the past, but we've added onto
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp