Principal Global Investors, the asset management arm of Principal Financial Group, has selected Eagle Investment Systems to implement an investment book of record (IBOR) solution.
As part of the implementation, PGI will replace its legacy accounting-centric platform and batch updates with Eagle Accounting, which can deliver IBORs for multiple regions.
"The Eagle IBOR solution fits well into our future state architecture and will support the complex multi-asset portfolios we manage on behalf of our global clients," said Brian Ness, chief information officer at Principal Global Investors in a statement. "Eagle's collaboration with its parent company BNY Mellon was also a significant factor in our selection in part due to our longstanding relationship with BNY Mellon, but also because it gives us the confidence that we have a long-term technology vendor we can grow with over time."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II