Alun Edwards has joined investment management consulting firm Investit as its newest consultant.
Edwards was most recently head of enterprise architecture at Fidelity International, a position he has held since 2011.
He has more than 25 years of experience in a swath of operations, risk, regulatory and technology positions.
"His deep knowledge and experience on practical solutions that tackle how to design a flexible platform and what target areas will bring the greatest value for spend will help our clients achieve their business objectives and thrive in an evolving investment management environment," said Catherine Doherty, chief executive officer of Investit, in a statement.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit