The new office, based in Tokyo, is Axioma's third location in the region after its Hong Kong and Singapore sites, an Axioma spokesperson tells WatersTechnology. It will support domestic institutional investors with equity portfolio construction solutions.
"The prolonged period of low-yield following multiple [quantitative easing] programs have forced many institutional asset owners up the risk curve and across new and alternative asset classes. This, in turn, has increased demand for innovative
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse