London-based asset manager Schroders has extended its working partnership with Bravura Solutions by agreeing to a five-year contract extension.
Building on an existing 16-year partnership, Bravura will continue to provide Schroders with its GFAS platform as its core transfer-agency system to support funds in Luxembourg and five other domiciles. The agreement also includes Bravura's automated financial messaging solution Babel, which will connect to Schroders' US offshore intermediary distribution network, through the DTCC's National Securities Clearing Corporation.
"Our operations center in Luxembourg has become a global resource for Schroders because of its ability to combine sound operational thinking with great technology," said Noel Fessey, global head of fund services at Schroders, in a statement. "Bravura's people and technology have been at the heart of our work for years, and we're pleased to see our relationship continue."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership