TriOptima, through its triResolve Repository Reconciliation service, is working with the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC) to reconcile data from institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
TriResolve is working with the DTCC's Global Trade Repository to reconcile data from institutions regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
"Regulators are currently focused on the accuracy of the reported data, and we are pleased to assist our clients with this," said Raf Pritchard, CEO of triResolve, in a statement.
The repository enables institutions to report derivatives contracts and meet trade reporting requirements, data sent directly to triResolve for reconciliation. TriOptima said over 20 companies already use triResolve's services to verify the accuracy of trade data.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp