At a time when investors are looking to diversify where they put their money, risk analytics software providers are better served catering to a variety of asset classes. This has been an area of focus for Axioma, which today announced that it has signed HedgeMark International as a new client.
HedgeMark is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of BNY Mellon that provides services around hedge fund managed accounts and risk analytics. It has implemented Axioma Risk, the New York-based vendor's mult
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank