EJF Capital has selected Arcesium's platform to improve its middle- and back-office processes.
"We are pleased to engage Arcesium and its technology and services to help EJF perform critical reconciliation, portfolio analytics, performance reporting and treasury management functions," said Neal Wilson, chief operating officer of EJF, in a statement.
Founded in 2005, EJF has nearly $5.0 billion under management and is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, with offices additionally in London and Shanghai.
Based out of New York, Arcesium's roster of clients ─ which includes DE Shaw and Blackstone Alternative Asset Management ─ manages or administers over $60 billion in alternative assets.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership