The platform offers a range of assets ─ including equities, options, exchange-traded funds and FX ─ where users can trade with a single account.
One of the key elements of ThinkTrader is the integration of autochartist, a feature which enables users to develop a trading strategy.
Nauman Anees, chief executive officer and co-founder at ThinkMarkets, tells WatersTechnology that this is the first time a functionality like this is being integrated into a platform. "It is a technology that scans the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act