Boston Trust & Investment Management (Boston Trust) has selected SS&C Technologies to provide it with outsourcing services focused on hosted solutions and data management.
An employee-owned investment management firm, Boston Trust is the latest in a line of buy-side firms seeking to reduce operating costs through outsourcing. The firm will utilize the service for portfolio accounting and reporting, trade order management, compliance and revenue management via products SS&C products including Advent Portfolio Exchange, Moxy, Advent Rules Manager, and Advent Revenue Center.
"Partnering with SS&C suits our business needs well ─integrating software, hosting, and data management services in an increasingly agile and competitive organization," said Kenneth S. Pickering, director of operations at Boston Trust, in a statement. "We're looking forward to growing the relationship well into the future."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II