IHS Markit is expanding the reach of its four different research products and developing a holistic platform. Its products ─ Commission Manager, Vote, Calendar and Hub ─ are planned to be accessible through one sign-in. All the platforms value and distribute independent market research.
The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) is expected to strictly regulate how research is used and obtained by financial advisors. Under the new rules set to come out in 2018, asset managers mus
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse