Luxembourg-based fund administration technology provider Multifonds has announced Keith Hale as its new CEO.
Hale, who will replace current CEO Oded Weiss, will be tasked with leading the firm's expansion into new markets, as well as increasing asset class and fund structure coverage of its fund administration solutions. Hale was previously executive vice president responsible for client services and business development at the vendor.
Multifonds, which provides fund accounting, portfolio accounting and investor servicing, and transfer agency on a single platform, was acquired by Swiss vendor Temenos in March last year for a sum of €234 million ($261 million).
"The future for Multifonds is very bright, but to seize the opportunity we must continue to innovate in our range of fund servicing solutions and help our clients navigate the triple whammy facing the industry—a rising tide of regulation, continued market uncertainty and an ongoing threat from disruption in the asset management market," said Hale in a statement.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers